A plant food consisting of a 100% natural organic materials rich in
the micro organisms that lead to the natural manner at which a plant and probably any other leaf
bearing species acquires it's nutrients. Easy to use and soluble once saturated into the water that it is mixed with an introduction of the microbe elements will begin their work from deep within the saturated soil that is used upon subsequently delivering to your plants a balanced ecosystem of nutrients available for your plants at the will of their call thereby placing your plant/plants within an environment consisting of a constant nutritional balance correspondent with a healthy soil's microbe ecosystem and that when used appropriatley will maintain your plants at a state of being neither over fertilized or under fertilized but nutritionally content.
Some benefits are as follows:
1. No fear of burning plants.
2. No need to leech soil of elements that may accrue in the soil when using chemical and other fertilizers/plant foods offering to the roots of the plant a healthy environment.
3. No need to use other fertilizers unless trying emphasize upon a particular growth such as
blooms that a concentrated chemical fertilizer might aid.
4. Use only one tablespoons per gallon of water once a month.
5. No need to change and/or refurbish a plants potting soil..
6. Acts as an inhibitor to pathogenic organisms reducing the risk of plant diseases.
7. Covers a larger area than just tilling an organic material into the soil when used as a "tea".
8. Has a confirmed shelf life of at least 5-7 years even if the plant food dries.
9. Very little if any odor.
10.Handles easily and mixes to a rich honey colored liquid that shucks even looks like a good plant food and I would say that the microbes like little nanomyte workers even plow the soil allowing for more circulation air and otherwise around the roots and in the soil.
TREAT YOU PLANTS RIGHT THEY GET HUNGRY TOO ! see following to purchase:
A cured and then processed powder version of the plant food individually packed as follows:
Wayne's microbe rich 100% organic soluble plant food in pouches mixed at 1 pouch per gallon = A strong mix.
All prices include shipping for U.S residence. International customers please see shipping towards the bottom of the page.
8 pouches per pack: $5.19 makes 8 gallons.
11 pouches per pack: $6.31 makes 11 gallons.
20 pouches per pack: $9.99 makes 20 gallons.
Plant food specifications click here
A concentrated and condensed version of the plant food packed with individually sealed tablets as follows:
Wayne's microbe rich 100% organic soluble plant food tablets mixed at 1 tablet per gallon = a strong mix. Price includes shipping for U.S residence. International customers please see shipping towards the bottom of the page.
7 tablets per pack: $5.19 makes 7 gallons.
10 tablets per pack: $6.31 makes 10 gallons.
Bid on any of these items here
A concentrated and condensed dried version of the plant food designed to make a "microbe brew" packaged as follows:
Wayne's microbe rich 100% organic microbe brew tablets used at 1 tablet per gallon = a strong mix. Price includes shipping for U.S residence. International customers please see shipping towards the bottom of the page.
15 tablets per pack: $5.19 makes 15 gallons.
21 tablets per pack: $6.31 makes 21 gallons.
5 gal. tablet 7per pack: $8.55 makes 35 glns.
How to make a microbe brew click here.
A concentrated and condensed version of the plant food designed to be immediately dilutable with water and is packaged as follows:
Wayne's microbe rich 100% organic plant food selection refered to as the 'Turd' used at 1 kidney bean sized pinch per 1/2 gallon = a strong mix. Guaranteed to seed you plants and lawn with microbes that will produce a potent by product. Price includes shipping for U.S residence. International customers please see shipping towards the bottom of the page.
1ea. 60 gram 'turd' per pack: $6.31 makes 15 gallons.
Any questions please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com
Some tips on how to use Wayne's microbe rich 100% natural soluble plant food.
The microbe rich plant food powder and turd dilute best when slurried first .
1. For indoors Use 1 packet per gallon of water once a month = a strong mix..use a 1/4 packet per gallon if plant grows to vigorously..reccommended for indoor house plants.
2. For outdoors use 1 packet of plant food per gallon of water once a month and saturate an area approxiamatley 6" around the plants. The liquid mix of the plant food will absorb deep into the the existing soil and the microbes will begin their work from deep within the root zone.
3. For yard and soil treatment use 1 packet per gallon of water and saturate an area until saturated to approxiamatley at least 1/4 - 1-2" deep. or if so inclined drill or by some other method place some holes approxiamatley 1/2" thick and approximatley 6" deep into the soil area targeted for treatment in order to allow a deeper saturation of the plant food/soil treatment and a more immediate reaction at the deeper depths.
4. Use as a balanced base element to make a microbe brew/compost tea..see How to make a microbe brew.
5. When using the microbe brew slabs or tablets to make "tea" place the whole chunk/tablet into the water without smashing or breaking it and just allow the golden honey colored liquid that will occure within a day or two to seep into the water. The tablet itself will not dissolve and can be used again even after drying.
6. If the turd or the tablets of the one gallon or five gallon sealed packages have lost their clay like texture and seem dry crumble the tablets or turd first for better dilution into the water..they can be crumbled right in the sealed package. If the tablets or turd have become hard use the hardended material to make a microbe brew. see how to make a microbe brew.
How to care for your microbes once planted.
Really the only thing involved with microbe care once planted is to be sure to keep your soil somewhat moist especially for the first two or three days after wards you can probably let the soil dry at the surface somewhat and the microbes should go deeper where the soil is still damp. indoor pots with a vigorous growth objective might want to consider a mollases feed at about 5 drops per gallon on a biweekly to monthly basis to assure the presence of microbe food. The natural substance released by a plant when it's hungry should be sufficient as microbe food for indoor pots that do not want their plants to grow to fast
Thank you for your interest in this environmentally freindly plant food and soil treatment. Buy Now.
Warranties and guarantees:
Due to the nature of plant care there are no actual warranties or guarantees implied with this item/product other than that I use it myself on all my plants and can pretty much assure you that it works very well especially if your plants are suffering from any type of current soil deficiensy.
International customers please go to my ebid.net or to e-bay.com to purchase an item. be sure to click the view other items at the e-bay page. Apologies.
All items will be shipped within three days of payment..In pursuit of equitable and feasable shipping cost all items will be shipped in unprotected packaging which may subsequent damage to the actual form of the tablet plant food but of which the tablet can still be used by simply as reccommended crushing the tablet while still in the sealed package before mixing it with the water or other solution.
Back to home page.