An Avenue Of Opportunities If you fnd yourself with ample time and perhaps a lack of money what I have to offer to you is an avenue of opportunities that could very well prove to be beneficial to your lively hood and monetary status..Basicly what the program has to offer is a variety of networks commonly refered to as traffic exchanges that are built and established by proffessional marketers with the objective to accumulate a large number of members who network their ads and products amongst themselves and thereby promote their endeavor to the number of members in the network usually by banners, text ads and by surfing other members websites and/or reading other members e-mails for credit or cash which you can either use to purchase more ad space for yourself or that you can cash in..It varies at the different traffic exchange web sites... Another money maker in this industry is the ability to promote the marketers website and get paid by credits and cash for sign up referrals and with the number of marketers involved in this industry meaning the number of marketer sites that you can sign up for free with and promote the referrall possibilities are extensive and numerous.. Basicly you would be in a sense working for the marketers as a recruiter of new members using the tools provided by them such as the exchange sites and are being paid for the new members that you bring to them in the form of referall credits and cash and in the form of new sign up and upgrade commission credits and cash and to certain extents are allowed to reap the above said from each new member that your recruited member signs up to to the exchange that you recruited him to. It' easy to get lost in the matrix of the "surf zone" meaning that when you sign up for a site and start surfing it's exchange you are offered an opportunity to sign up for other members traffic exchange programs that they offer as recruiters and
once signed up as a new recruit at that exchange you are once again offered those opportunities to sign up as a member at other sites and a person could very well lose their way back to home base within the matrix mentioned...I would advise keeping track of the sites that
you sign up for and/or just signing up for the site and then returning back to this page to where the sites are easy to reference and are to certain extents already kept in order for you; to perhaps once again sign up for another site.. It's really a pretty simple task simply click one of the links below and then:
I. If you just want to be paid or credited for surfing other members sites:
1. sign up with the traffic
2. start surfing from the appropriate link.
II. If you want compensation for referalls: 1. sign up with the traffic exchange site.
2. make a note of your promotional tools such as your referall I.D and/or splash page.
3. do the same with as many exchange site that you think that you could manage preferably by linking to them from one of the banners
below (you do not want to promote a traffic exchange site at the home site of that exchange).
4. Using the credits that usually accompany a free account start promoting the traffic exchange sites at a different site other than the home site of that traffic exchange.
III. If you just want to advertise and promote a product.
1. Do the same as I.
2. list your website with the traffic exchange and assign credits.
3. list your banner/banners with the traffic exchange and assign credits and/or impressions.
4. list your text ad with the traffic exchange and assign credits and/or impressions. See the appropriate links at the traffic exchange web
site to start the above. Some sites such as mailer sites do not offer surfing but offer a mail exchange program wherein you are credited for
reading another members e-mail and you can in turn have another member read your e-mails or you can cash the credits in..Once again
the compensation differs thru out the different exhanges... I am by no means an expert in this market and the strategies used in this
industry are numerous and extensive and it will require time and input but it seems to be a fairly new untapped industry with a long way to
go before saturation and really a "no money down" opprotunity does exist both as a excellent way to advertise and promote a product and
to also compensate a wallet and pocketbook if not to overflow it..Although I myself being a newcomer to this market and with a main
objective to promote my plant food has not as of yet realized that overflow mentioned although the math says that it is indeed a viable
possibility.. Feel free use this page as a home base to easily and quickly reference what the different traffic exchanges have to offer.
Simply click one of the book mark this page icons located on the right middle and bottom of this page. Please note that I am just
explaining the general factors involved with the traffic exchange market as a breif tutorial of what to expect as traffic exchange market
participant and by no means claim to be an expert or proffesional in this matter and that I will not held liable for any reprocussions that
may be sustained as a member of a traffic exchange website signed up for from this web page. Click one of the links below to begin your
cruise down this avenue of opportunities. I am a member at everyone of these and use their services to promote my plant food..I have seen
an increase in my web traffic.
1. 1000/1000/1000 = hits/banner views/text ad views with the appropriated number of each in the appropriate slot.
2. hits=number of times your web site is viewed in a members surf facility.
3. banner views=how many times your banner is displayed.
4. text ad views=how many time your text ad is displayed.
5. credit= A trading medium. As generally applicable in the traffic exchange market as one credit = a number of hits and/or a number of
banner views and/or a number of text views and/or and amount of cash.
6. surf=to progressively view internet sites..(limited to members site in a traffic exchange complex).
7. surf ratio=The number of credits extended per web site view.
8. n/a= not available. Please note that most of the free membership surf sites require that a certain number of pages be surfed in order to
activate the free benefits..Most sites offer different delay times of 6-20 seconds between site views with different surf ratios such as 2:1 =
surf two sites and receive one credit or 1:1 surf one site and receive one credit etc. with usually a minimum of 50 sites to be surfed before
activation..(no big deal especially with a good internet connection.) And a lot of sites offer a variety of rewards not listed here. Be sure to
check out their different programs in order to take full advantage of the opprotunity that they offer. you will know what I mean after you have
visited and checked out a few different sites and their programs/offers.
Also note that sometimes a promo code needs to be entered in order to reap the free benefits and that the free sign up bonuses offered
and that are listed here are subject to change and are not mandatory in their current relation. Keep your eyes open for the promo codes if
please note that new exchanges may be added to this page/list on a frequent basis. Please check back to explore the new additions..
1. An oppportinuty named confirmed traffic. 2. An Opportunity named Ultimate Safelist Exchange. 3. An Opportunity named EZ List Multiplyer. 4. An Opportunity named Cash In On Banners.
5. An Opportunity named For Serious Marketers Only. 6. An Opportunity named For Easy Traffic Boost. 7. An Opportunity named For PIF Explosion. 8. An Opportunity named Simple Ad Profitz.
9. An Opportunity named PS Click Power. 10. An Opportunity named Viral Taco Traffic. 11. An Opportunity named QwikAd. 12. An Opportunity named List Punk. 13. An Opportunity named Text Ads Down Under. 14. An Opportunity named Lady Luck Hits. 15. An Opportunity named OBO Ads. 16. An Opportunity named Sotuk Traffic. 17. An Opportunity named Sunrise Traffic Exchange.
18. An Opportunity named The Traffic Pharaoh. 19. An Opportunity named Traffic G. 20. An Opportunity named You 2 Surf. 21. An Opportunity named Traffic Pirate Hits. 22. An Opportunity named The Evolution Mailer. 23. An Opportunity named Blast My Ads. 24. An Opportunity named Herculist. 25. An Opportunity named Northern Mailer. 26. An Opportunity named Kodiak Hits.
27. An Opportunity named Wild Hog Hits. 28. An Opportunity named Rodeo Mailer. 29. An Opportunity named Squirly Traffic. 30. An Opportunity named Traffic N Cash 24/7. 31. An Opportunity named Dragon Safelist. 32. An Opportunity named Safelist Extreme. 33. An Opportunity named Ad Viralizer. 34. An Opportunity named Web Mail Ad. 35. An Opportunity named Quantum Safelist.
36. An Opportunity named Blazing Hot Viral Mailer. 37. An Opportunity named Rocket Mailz. 38. An Opportunity named 1-2-3 List. 39. An Opportunity named Safelist Pro. 40. An Opportunity named Traffic Corps. 41. An Opportunity named Max Viral Marketing. 42. An Opportunity named Instant Viral Mailer. 43. An Opportunity named Solo Effects. 44. An Opportunity named Traffic Swirl. 45. An Opportunity named Hot Web Site Traffic. 46. An Opportunity named Mail Our List. 47. An Opportunity named DownLoad My Gifts. 48. An Opportunity named Traffic Supremecy.
49. An Opportunity named Traffic Supremecy. 50. An Opportunity named Hits & Lists Cafe.
Opportunity Avenue Traffic Exchange Center pg.1.
Opportunity Avenue Traffic Exchange Center pg.2.
Opportunity Avenue Traffic Exchange Center pg.3.
Search to see if an exchange is on the Opportunity Avenue Traffic Exchange Center list.
Ad space purchase instructions.